- Reductions of between 60% and 90% off your current electricity lighting bill.
- Reduction in annual maintenance costs of between 70% and 90%.
- Low Energy Consumption.
- Helping your business to achieve your Carbon Reduction Commitments.
- Improved performance of your lighting with reduced noise and heat output.
- Efficiency: LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs.
- Lifespan: LED lights last on average 50,000 hours, that is 5 times as long as the best fluorescent bulbs, and up to 30 times longer than halogen bulbs.
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are very fragile; LED lights are made with solid state components making it difficult to break with external shock.
- Toxicity: LED lights do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps.
What is wrong with CFL?
LED Light Vs. Fluorescent Light
The Liar Inside